21 dic 2013

Ego Black&White

Saturday! First of all, sorry for not updating, but I've been traveling, I arrived yesterday at half past eleven at night.
 And today, Christmas dinner, do not know how to be dressed, among other things because I have no idea what I have brought to these holidays.
Today I have some photos, the other day, I said I'd upload some pictures of inspiration week, for in this case is black & white. The coat was my mother, I love,shelter much and gives  a great touch to the look.

 Have a great Saturday!

_____________________________

¡¡¡Sàbado!!! Antes de nada, lo siento por no actualizar,pero es que he estado de viaje, llegué ayer a las once y media de la noche. 
Y hoy, cena de navidad, no sé como ir vestida, entre otras cosas porque no tengo ni idea de lo que me he traído para estas vacaciones. 
Hoy os dejo unas fotos, del otro día, os dije que iba a subir algunas fotos de week inspiration, pues en este caso es de black&white. El abrigo era de mi madre , me encanta, abriga un montón y encima da unos toques geniales a los looks en general o eso creo.

¡¡¡Que tengáis un sábado genial!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...