19 dic 2013

A Bowler Hat, Tie And Tits In The Face?


Inexplicably I like
_________

Inexplicablemente me gusta

Last Thursday before Christmas, yesterday was the final of Top Chef Spain, I don't know why, but I love this program, the kitchen and I are like a coffee with salt, incompatible, but surprisingly I love this kind of programs: Nightmare in the Kitchen, Masterchef, Top Chef ... An absolute nonsense, and you will wonder why this girl  telling me this if this is a fashion blog? .  Because today senseless things, sometimes things that apparently do not mix, inexplicably like them.

 A bowler hat, tie and tits in your face? A plastic ass? Any cover photo and some sausages?

 Come and see the brilliant nonsense today!
_______________

Útimo jueves antes de Nvidad, ayer fue la final de Top Chef España ,no sé porqué ,pero me encanta ese programa, la cocina y yo somos como un café con sal, incompatibles , pero sorprendentemente me encantan este tipo de programas :Pesadilla en la Cocina, Masterchef, Top Chef... Un sin sentido absoluto, y os preguntareis ¿Por qué me cuenta esto esta chica si es un blog de moda? .Pues porque hoy va de sin sentidos la cosa, a veces cosas que aparentemente no combinan, inexplicablemente nos gustan.

¿Un bombín, corbata y unas tetas en la cara? ¿Un culo plastificado? ¿Una foto de portada y unas salchichas?

¡Pasen y vean los geniales sin sentidos de hoy!

 Alfred Gescheidt
 Alfred Gescheidt
 Blommers Schumm
 Synchrodogs
 Beni Bischof
 Christine Rogers
 Andrew Lu
Lisa Smit

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...